Elder law is an incredibly broad area of law. It can include any legal issue facing older adults and their families. It includes estate planning, probate, guardianship, real estate, nursing home neglect and many other areas of law.
If you or one of your family members belongs to the aging population and have concerns about the future, please don't hesitate to consult with an elder law attorney.
The Carpenter Law Office focuses on the areas of:
- Medicaid planning and Medicare issues.
- Long term and disability care.
- Guardianship, conservatorship, and commitment matters.
- Elder abuse and nursing home neglect.
- Planning for a well spouse when the other spouse requires long term care
- Asset protection
- Power of Attorney creation and issues